Loop TwentyFive portal, when you transact with us;
Loop TwentyFive mobile sites and applications;
any of Loop TwentyFive‘ events or campaigns;
Type of Personal Information Collected
The type of Personal Data (defined below) and Other Data (also defined below) we collect depends on how you are specifically interacting with this Site how you are using our Services. Generally, we gather Personal Data and Other Data as described below.
Personal data is information that identifies you or can be used to identify or contact you, e.g., your name, email address, address, usage data, phone numbers, and unique device identifiers (“Personal Data”). We may need to collect and process Personal Data in order to provide requested information, products or Services to you (including this Site) or because we are legally required to do so.
- Account Registration.We requests Personal Data from you if this Site requires registration. The registration process requests that you provide your name, email address, address, phone number, company affiliation, if any, and other similar information. This information must be stored on this Site, and is accessible to anyone with whom you share your username and password. For this reason, please safeguard your username and password carefully and do not disclose it to any other person.
- Voluntary Disclosure.We may collect Personal Data voluntarily provided by you, including in emails to this Site, online forms, order and registration forms, surveys, promotion participation, phone calls and online chats with our customer service and through other means.
- Log data.We may collect log data, such as network and connection information (including Internet Service Provider (ISP) and Internet Protocol (IP) addresses), device and browser identifiers and information (including device, application, or browser type, version, plug-in type and version, operating system, user agent, language and time zone settings, and other technical information), advertising identifiers, cookie identifiers and information, and similar data.
- Usage information.We may collect usage metrics (including usage rates, occurrences of technical errors, diagnostic reports, settings preferences, backup information), content interactions (including searches, views, downloads, and prints), and user journey history (including clickstreams and page navigation, URLs, timestamps, content viewed or searched for, page response times, page interaction, and similar data.
- Other Means. We may collect information through various other means, including from selected third-party business partners who work with us in relation to our Services and that we may utilize to deliver certain content, products, or Services or to enhance your experience. From time to time, we may also acquire from third parties certain lists containing the names and contact information of individuals who may be interested in our Services.
We ask that you not send us, and you not disclose, any sensitive Personal Data (e.g., social security numbers, information related to racial or ethnic origin, political opinions, religion or other beliefs, health, biometrics or genetic characteristics, criminal background or trade union membership) on or through this Site or otherwise to us.
Use of Personal Information Collected
The purpose of collecting your personal information may include but not limited to the following:-
- Registering users. We need your email and password to register you and identify each time you access the Website or use our services. Legal basis: Consent; Legitimate Interests.
- Providing services. We need to provide services accessible via the Website. Legal basis: Consent; Legitimate Interests.
- Providing offers which may be interesting to you. Legal basis: Consent; Legitimate Interests.
- Registering you in our affiliate programme. Legal basis: Consent; Legitimate Interests.
- Collecting your purchase history to identify your interests and offer of similar or related services. Legal basis: Legitimate Interests.
- Processing payments to sell services and repeat billing each month. We need your contact details to bill you. Legal basis: Legitimate Interests.
- Informing you about our services or news (for example, you may receive our newsletters). Legal basis: Consent; Legitimate Interests.
- Keeping the Website running (managing your requests, login, and authentication, remembering your settings, processing payments, hosting and back-end infrastructure). Legal basis: legitimate Interests.
- Improving the Website (testing features, interacting with feedback platforms, managing landing pages, heat mapping the Website, traffic optimization, and data analysis and research, including profiling and the use of machine learning and other techniques over your data and in some cases using third parties to do this). Legal basis: Contract; legitimate Interests.
- Customer support (notifying you of any changes to the Website, services, solving issues, any bug fixing). Legal basis: Contract; Legitimate Interests.
Disclosure of Personal Information to Third Parties
Whenever required by law, we will disclose your information to the government bodies, authorities or third parties pursuant to a subpoena or other legal process accordingly. Further, we may also use or disclose your information as permitted by law to protect the rights or property of Loop TwentyFive, our customers, our website, or its users. We may also disclose your information, whether in part or in full,to our contracted or authorised companies such as our data processors. We may also disclose your information, whether in part or in full for marketing and advertising purposes of Loop TwentyFive’s services.
If you choose to register and transact with Loop TwentyFive, your personal information may be shared where necessary and only on a need to know basis with companies within the Loop TwentyFive Group of Companies so as to serve you in the most efficient and effective manner.
Loop TwentyFive may disclose your personal information to the following parties for the purposes stated above:-
- companies and/or organisations that act as our agents, contractors, service providers and/or professional advisers;
- companies and/or organisations that assists us in processing and/or fulfilling transactions and providing you with Products and/or Services that you have subscribed or requested;
- law enforcement agencies;
- government agencies
In certain instances, we reserve the right to disclose your personal information to our preferred merchants and strategic partners. We take reasonable steps to ensure that agreements with our merchants and/or strategic partners include appropriate privacy and confidentiality obligations.
If you do not wish your personal information to be shared with these third parties, please e-mail us at email@example.com or via the contact details provided below. Your latest written instructions to us will prevail.
Your personal information will not be disclosed to any unauthorized third party.
Transfer of your Personal Information outside of Malaysia (where applicable)
For your information, in certain circumstances your personal information may be stored in a server which is located outside Malaysia. In this instance, we would endeavour to bind the service provider in an agreement that ensures a high standard of privacy protection.
Information Security: How We Protect Your Privacy
Loop TwentyFive is committed to implementing the highest standards of information security to protect the privacy and confidentiality of your personal information. We limit access to your personal information to authorized employees. We also maintain physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards to protect the information against loss, misuse, damage or modification and unauthorized access or disclosure.
Some of the other central features of our security measures include:
- A dedicated group of Information Technology specialists that designs, implements, and provides oversight to our information security programme
- The use of specialized technology such as firewalls
- Testing of the security and operability of products and services before they are introduced to the Internet, as well as on-going scanning for publicly-known vulnerabilities in the technology
- Internal and external reviews of our Internet sites and services
- Monitoring of our systems infrastructure to detect weaknesses and potential intrusions
- Implementing controls to identify, authenticate and authorise access to various systems or sites
- Protecting non-public communications through encryption or other means
By visiting our Site, you expressly consent to the collection and use by us of Personal Data according to this Policy.
Accessing your Personal Information
The following outlines the choices you have with respect to the collection and use of your personal information by us.
How to opt out – If you do not want to receive communications and/or services from Loop TwentyFive website, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Your latest written instructions to us will prevail.
What if I receive an e-mail, message or another contact I am not expecting – Along with every e-mail marketing communication sent to you, we provide you the opportunity to discontinue receiving future marketing communications (i.e., unsubscribe). Simply follow the unsubscribe process or directions provided in the email.
How do I know whether I am opted in – You can always review or update any personal information that we may have collected about you. To do this, log in to your profile on our website or application and look for a checked box for marketing materials. If the box for marketing materials in your profile is unchecked but you continue to receive marketing materials from Loop TwentyFive, kindly write in to us at email@example.com.
We collect certain types of information when you access or use the Website, including cookies and similar tracking technologies.
Cookies are small data files that are placed on your computer or mobile device when you visit the Website. Cookies are used by the Website in order to make the Website work, or to work more efficiently, as well as to provide reporting information.
You may turn off cookies in your browser via settings. You can block cookies on your browser refusing cookies. You may delete cookies. If you turn off cookies, you can continue to use the Website and browse its pages, but the Website and certain services will not work properly.